26 Jul 2017

Twelve Days Later

A lot is going on.

When it comes to movies we have a slew of new trailers for: Black Panther, Thor: Ragnarok, Justice League, Avengers: Infinity War, Blade Runner 2049, Kingsman: Golden Circle, the Dark Tower... you get the idea.

GENCON is now three weeks away from the time of this posting. I have an event coming up in the end of September - head to Canadian Table Top Gamer to check it all out.

Comic wise there is buckets happening. Hulk is no longer dead. Invincible is 6 issues out from ending. Vol 2 of Bitch Planet finally dropped. The third volume of Absolute Transmetropolitan is coming out soon.

Then there is life. My day job - the primary job has me teaching like crazy, my second job is on hold. Lots of changes with my family.

Busy, not enough time to stop and type a Blog. There will be more.

- Cheers

Dozer